The coordinators, Paolo Agnoli and Fabio Priuli, are consistently assisted in the development and teaching of each training module by academic experts of the related topic:
- Giulio D'Agostini theory of probability and Bayesian approach
- is professor at the University of Rome "La Sapienza". He is an experimental particles physicist and he has worked in the international laboratories of CERN in Ginevra and DESY in Amburgo. For many years now in his research, he has dealt with probability theory and methods for data analysis, mainly focusing on the Bayesian approach. He is the author of the book "Bayesian reasoning in data analysis"
- Nicola Canessa psychology of choice and neuroeconomy
- has a PhD in Neuroscience and is a researcher at the University "Vita-Salute San Raffaele" of Milan, where he works on experimental research in Neureconomy.
- Giulio Sapelli ethics and business
- is one of the most prominent Italian economy historians and is Professor of Economic History at the University of Milan, where he teaches the course "Cultural Analysis of Organisational Processes". He has taught and worked in some of the most prestigious American and European universities on organisational culture and market pathologies. Along with his work as researcher, he has always worked as a consultant.
- Julia Mortera use of the Bayesian approach in forensis sciance
- teaches the course "Statistics" in the Economics Deparment at the University "Roma Tre".
- Leopoldo Angrisani use of the Bayesian approach in electronics and telecommunications
- teaches the course "Electrical and Electronics Measures" in the informatics and systems engineering department at the University "Federico II" of Naples.
In the organisation of courses, all faculty members have the support of university researchers and PhDs, as well as the contribution of the Pangea Formazione team.